Wednesday, January 11, 2017

detangle brush beauty by earth


*****5 Stars!

I am giving this 5 stars because (as you can see from the video!) IT WORKS! NO PAIN! And best of all it doesn't take forever. I have always been skeptical about detangling brushes-but I love this one!.

The bristles are strong enough to get through my thick coarse hair without damage! Other brushes I have tried (ya know the sleek curvy plastic ones) HURT and BREAK my hair.

Love that it is designed with sustainability in mind. Its oval base is made from 100% Bamboo – a very sustainable plant. With a long, easy to grab bamboo handle, it’s comfortable to use and easy to maneuver.

I HAVE THROWN AWAY -yes that is right- my other brushes. Check out my video and my pics. The pics-one side with brush was used-other side not-pretty obvious :)

I recommend this brush if you have issues with tangles-or if you have a little one who has a sensitive head!

I was NOT compensated for this review! Just check out my profile on why I believe honest reviews are so important!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment