Friday, February 3, 2017

Kat Von D Lock-it concealer cream


5/5 Stars *****

5 stars WHEN IT MATCHES YOUR SKIN TONE!



I really like this as an eye brightener instead of a concealer (and I think that may be due to the fact that the medium is just too light on me right now). When I was slightly paler-it worked great. I could apply it under or over foundation and blend it in. However-in the video you can see that my "monster" zit is the highlight of my face because the concealer is too light. You can see this on the swatch on my hand-and when I tried blending it in. It is just too light. I need a shade darker.

I recommend going to a shop like ulta or sephora and actually having them match your skin tone to foundations and concealers. It will take away all that guess work!

But on the other hand if you happen to purchase it and it is too light- it is a great eye brightner!

YIKES! Sorry for the FRY voice! eee...yuck!


  • A super-versatile, rich and creamy concealer with 24-hour wear and instant full coverage.
Lock-It Concealer Crème does everything a traditional concealer does, and then some: it brightens the undereye area, covers blemishes, corrects discoloration, contours, and bakes. This next level formula applies smoothly and blends easily for a locked-down, smooth, even finish. With a wide array of shades, Lock-It Concealer Crème offers one of the most extensive shade ranges in concealer. Select the perfect under eye corrector and exact skintone concealing shade with easy-to-navigate names that feature the undertone. The shade range even includes a pure white, White Out, for dramatic highlighting and mixing into other shades to create custom tones.


No comments:

Post a Comment