Saturday, September 17, 2016

Sexy Short Shorts

I purchased these shorts on amazon because I am always on the hunt for short shorts because the Colorado heat can be VERY unbearable at times. I am also moving to Florida. So the more shorts the better. I saw a similar pair of shorts on a different website. It did not have the zipper and it had an anarchy sign on it (which I am neutral about). So when I saw these- I jumped at them. I was so anxious they wouldn't arrive in time for the music festival today.
The one thing I REALLY DO NOT LIKE about them is, well, ME. I have tons of skin of a lot of weight I have lost- so I have that lower pooch. Its gross. It doesn't make me look sexy at all. However, I own tons of shape wear- and that will suck it all in and smooth it out.


I read ONE review that gave these shorts 1 star. I can't possibly understand why. They are comfortable. If they get wet, they are doing to dry very fast, THERE IS A ZIPPER. They do not roll up or roll down. Sometimes when I am sitting and moving around in the chair I do have to adjust them.I would absolutely LOVE it if the seller came out with more colors. This is a high quality product double stitching with no pulls anywhere. AND THEY ARE SO COMFY!!!
***This is a verified purchase. I did not receive anything for this review.***

Click here for the review I wrote on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment