Saturday, September 17, 2016

DHnewsun Multilayer Tiger Eye Tibetan Buddhist Amulets Religious Link Bracelets Yoga Wrist Meditation Prayer Beads Wrap Bracelet Necklace with Gift Box

Many uses and just beautiful! I am in love with it. I want to buy more!!!!!!!!! AMAZING PRICE!!!

5/5 STARS

I ordered this Tigers eye bracelet wrap/necklace because I occasionally use mala beads during meditation.  I think you can pretty much use it for anything from prayer to jewelry. I'm actually going to a music festival this weekend and I know I will be wearing it, probably all three nights.








There are many things I really like about it first of all it stretches so it's on that kind of cord that stretches but it's not really the cheap cord. I think over time and maybe eventually it would break down but you can always re-string it on. I also like it because you can wear it as a necklace you can wear it as a bracelet or you could probably even pull it off as an anklet I just absolutely love it.

I have never owned one like this that is black so I think that is pretty neat. I own one that is brown with brown leather and then I own two others with similar beads but they are not wraps one is white marble and the other is blue. I really like THIS one because it has that Tiger Eye gem with the silver embellishments. I also really like  the two parts that hang down from the middle if you were to wear it as a necklace.



I would highly recommend this especially if this is your style or fashion it came to me and a nice red box so if you know someone that likes this type of jewelry or you think I'm it would be a great purchase for them I would highly recommend it.
╰☆╮DISCLOSUREI did get a discount OR 100% OFF for my honest review of this DHnewsun Multilayer Tiger Eye Tibetan Buddhist Amulets Religious Link Bracelets Yoga Wrist Meditation Prayer Beads Wrap Bracelet Necklace with Gift Box. I test all products before reviewing them. I am ALWAYS honest in the reviews I give. I will not give 5 stars unless I think it is accurate in the description and high quality. If you found this review helpful in your decision to purchase this product- please click YES! And if you have any questions, you can always click COMMENT. I am quick to respond to answers! Thank you!
╰☆╮

No comments:

Post a Comment